Coach Core Manchester 2016: Recruitment
This year ‘Team Manchester’ will employ 20 young people who have the potential of becoming the future sports coach. We will be inviting applications for 40 places at our 2 day recruitment event in December 2016. Those who demonstrate commitment and a will to want to better themselves in this sports coaching programme will then be offered year-long employment working and training for 30 hours a week on Coach Core.
To be eligible to apply for the programme, you must:
• Not already be in further education, employment or training.
• Be aged 16 – 24 years old on initial application.
• Be available to participate in 2 day recruitment event in December 2016 (exact date and times will be sent to successful applicants)
• Provide at least one reference. This can be an individual from your school, college, place of work or sports club.
• Demonstrate an enthusiasm for sport.
• Be available to complete paid employment of 30 hours a week for a full year.
Please note that applicants do not require any formal qualifications to apply for Coach Core.
Applicants are required to submit a completed application form, including a statement from the person who is nominating you by 1st December 2016.