Conference & Events Sales Agent
Salary commensurate with experience
Plus Benefits & Bonus
Emirates Old Trafford is an award winning venue with ambition and commitment to further develop its growing Conference and Events business. Having achieved a 50% growth of the conference and events business over the past two years, the business is developing further with the construction of a brand new 150 bedroom four star Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
Your challenge will be to meet both monthly and annual sales targets through responding to all in-coming conference and events enquiries and taking these through conversion to a confirmed booking, ensuring that at all times the highest level of customer service is provided.
As an experienced, driven and enthusiastic C&E sales agent this role will be ideal for someone who wishes to become part of a business that continues to grow.
- You will respond to incoming enquiries via telephone and email, producing proposals, conducting show-rounds, converting business and producing contracts and associated administration for new business.
- Proactively manage regular client accounts to develop repeat and new business.
- Generate new leads for the Business Development team using targeted information from the client database.
- Support the business development team with entertaining and attendance at networking events, exhibitions, open days and FAM trips.
- As part of the C&E team you will help identify market trends and competitor practices as part of on-going business development.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in conference & event sales within a large scale C&E venue or hotel.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Knowledge of Delphi ideal, though training will be provided
- Confident telephone manner
If you have the required skills and experience then make your application by sending your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Close date 1st August 2016.