Front Office Manager
(New Hotel Opening)
40 hours per week
Attractive salary and benefits
Emirates Old Trafford offers the unique combination of an award-winning and multi-purpose venue with a Club that is iconic for sport both locally and globally and redevelopment has led to a new era offering award winning facilities not available elsewhere. Construction of the Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford has already commenced with the hotel welcoming its first guests in summer 2017 and will complement the impressive conference and event facilities already offered.
The Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford is a brand new 4* hotel at the home of Lancashire County Cricket Club. The Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford offers accommodation for business and leisure and has 150 bedrooms including 85 pitch-facing rooms most with balconies, residents gym, restaurant, coffee shop and business centre.
As we prepare to open our hotel we are looking for an experienced results driven Front Office Manager with passion, drive and enthusiasm.
As our Front Office Manager your role is to lead and encourage a highly knowledgeable team of front office specialists in promoting the hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way.
Responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations (day and nights) ensuring the delivery of outstanding guest services, managing the first impressions of the hotel guests and delivering with the front office team an exceptional level of hospitality. You will also be required to undertake the role of Duty Manager for the hotel when required.
- Managing all front office operations to include but not limited to:
- guest service and registration (check-in & check-out)
- room inventory and availability
- guest service standards and initiatives
- product quality
- marketing initiatives
- systems use and management
- department management
- management of front office payroll and budgets
- policy and procedure implementation and enforcement
- meeting participation and facilitation
- Serve as point of contact for regular and VIP Guests
- Initiate and implement with the front office team up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Liaise and work closely with Hilton central reservations team and the Hotel General Manager and Sales Manager, and LCCC C&E team to help drive and maximise sales across the venue
- Analyse guest feedback in order to enhance the guest experience and ensure all guest feedback is responded to in a timely manner
- Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and ensure training and development for the front office team
With exceptional grooming and presentation it’s likely you’ll have a proven background within a high level branded hospitality environment, ideally within a similar senior guest facing role as either Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager or Front Office Supervisor looking for your next challenge. Your communication skills will be excellent with the ability and confidence to build strong working relationships at all levels of the business and to connect and converse effectively with guests. In addition to this you will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and demonstrate proven experience in the day to day management of a highly visible team. Also flexible with working arrangements as the role is within a 7 day a week operation, you must be able to cover early starts, late evening finishes, weekends and occasional nights.
We offer a competitive wage, with fantastic benefits which include Pension, Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Uniform, discounted hotel and F&B rates across Hilton and also onsite car parking.
If you meet the requirements for the role, then apply please send your CV with current salary for the attention of Joanne Hunt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 20th March 2017.