Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Full Time 40 hours
Salary commensurate with level of experience
Emirates Old Trafford is an award winning conference and events venue, with state of the art facilities, customisable space and the finest traditions of modern cricket. Home to Lancashire County Cricket Club and also host to International Cricket the venue will also be hosting two concerts Rhianna and Beyonce. And summer 2017 will see the Club opening of a brand new Hilton Garden Inn hotel on site.
Part of our Maintenance Team, the role will be responsible for ensuring that water, LPHW, DHW, CHW, RWH and waste water systems are maintained and installed to relevant standards.
You will also ensure that the buildings heating ventilation and air conditions (wet systems) are maintained along with minor electrical and control systems.
- Ensure statutory water monitoring is carried out in accordance with L8
- Carry out repairs on waste water systems and drainage
- Assist with emergency breakdowns and out of hours call out, and work weekends and evenings to support events
- Provide support for set-up and cover for Major Events held on site
- Assist with carrying out maintenance on electrical systems
- Experience of installing and maintaining water systems, working with copper, steel and plastics
- Basic knowledge of control systems and HVAC plan
- Qualification in a mechanical discipline, such as plumbing, building services, HVAC related
- Experience of working at a large venue, stadium or multi-site building desirable
If you meet the above requirements for the role, to apply send your CV with covering letter, and current salary to Human Resources at LCCC email email@example.com . Closing date for applications is 7th June 2016.