Squad named for Trent Bridge encounter
A twelve man squad has been named by Ashley Giles for Lancashire's next Specsavers County Championship clash against Nottinghamshire at Trent Bridge, starting on Sunday.
Lancashire come into the game after a rain affected draw at Middlesex and a five run defeat in Friday's NatWest T20 Blast Roses clash against Yorkshire.
Steven Croft (Captain and wicket-keeper), Karl Brown, Nathan Buck, Jordan Clark, Haseeb Hameed, Kyle Jarvis, Liam Livingstone, Matthew Parkinson, Alviro Petersen, Luke Procter, Tom Smith, Neil Wagner
Nottinghamshire v Lancashire stats
- Nottinghamshire have only lost once in their last six games at home to Lancashire (W3 D2).
- Lancashire have only secured one victory in their last six attempts versus Nottinghamshire, that win came in the reverse meeting earlier this campaign however (D1 L4).
- Nottinghamshire are without a win in eight games, this current run started with an eight wicket defeat to Lancashire.
- Liam Livingstone (Lancashire) has the highest average of any man to record 8+ innings this summer (91.2 from 11 innings).
- Nottinghamshire’s Jake Ball is four wickets away from reaching 100 in first-class cricket.
How to follow:
A report of the game will be available on the website shortly following the close of play.
There will be full ball-by-ball commentary for this fixture provided by BBC Lancashire - click here to view all county cricket commentaries.
Highlights will be on our YouTube Channel the following morning.