Twelve man squad named for Durham clash
Ashley Giles has named a twelve man squad for Lancashire's clash against Durham in the Specsavers County Championship at Emirates Riverside, starting on Sunday.
Lancashire come into the game off the back of a convincing win over Hampshire at Emirates Old Trafford, whilst Durham drew to Surrey at the Kia Oval last time round.
Lancashire Squad - Steven Croft (captain), Tom Bailey, Karl Brown, Alex Davies (wicketkeeper), Haseeb Hameed, Kyle Jarvis, Simon Kerrigan, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Alviro Petersen, Luke Procter, Neil Wagner.
Durham v Lancashire
- Durham have only lost once in their last seven home matches against Lancashire (W3 D3).
- Six of the last seven meetings between these sides have seen a winner; four wins for Durham and two for Lancashire (D1).
- Lancashire are currently unbeaten in 15 matches (W7 D8).
- Luke Procter (Lancashire) comes into this game on the back of posting his highest ever first-class score (137 v Hampshire).
- 19-year-old Jack Burnham scored his maiden first-class century in Durham’s last match (135 v Surrey).
How to follow:
A report of the game will be available on the website shortly following the close of play.
There will be full ball-by-ball commentary for this fixture provided by BBC Lancashire - click here to view all county cricket commentaries.
There will also be highlights the following morning on our YouTube Channel.