2016 Members Update
NEW Membership Updates
Great News! Additional Membership updates have been released for the 2016 season.
As we look ahead to another exciting season back in Division 1 of the Specsavers County Championship and towards our defence of the NatWest T20 Blast trophy, we have a few updates to ensure you get the most out of your Membership to make your experience with Lancashire County Cricket Club as enjoyable as possible.
Guest Voucher now extended to LCCC outground venues.
The guest voucher which provides Members with the opportunity to bring a friend or loved one to watch cricket for FREE has been upgraded for the season. In addition to providing Members with the opportunity of inviting a guest to watch Lancashire at Emirates Old Trafford, the guest voucher is now valid at any of our outground venues. This change will ensure Members have the availability to use the voucher for their preferred home match in the Specsavers County Championship or Royal London One-Day Cup at either Emirates Old Trafford or at one of our outground venues (Blackpool CC and Southport and Birkdale Sports Club).
Help us spread the word about how great a day at the cricket can be and book your guest ticket for one of our home fixtures.
Guest Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- The guest voucher provides free access to ONE home fixture either at Emirates Old Trafford or one of our outground venues (Blackpool CC or Southport and Birkdale Sports Club)
- Guest tickets need to be pre-booked before the matchday via the Ticket and Membership Office.
- There are a limited number of guest tickets available at our outground venues with 100 all per day sold on a first come, first served basis
- Guest tickets do not provide access to the outground Pavilion
- Members will be able to redeem their voucher for outground venues from Sunday 8 May
Food and Drink discounts updated
Food and drink discounts for Members have also been upgraded, with discounts ranging from 10% to 20% depending on the item and will be accessible from every bar across the ground (excluding food and bar units operated by other suppliers). To receive the food and drinks discount, Members must be able to produce their 2016 Membership cards for every food and drink transaction.
Upgrade your Membership
If you would like to upgrade your Membership or would like to become a Member, visit our Memberships page for our wide range of options available to you.
Need more information?
For further details about the guest voucher, or for any other Membership query, please contact the Ticket and Membership Office on 0161 868 6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org