Ticketing Services Manager
Salary commensurate with experience
Emirates Old Trafford the award winning venue, home to the prestigious Lancashire County Cricket Club, blend over 150 years of enviable heritage and history in an iconic location with a £45m redevelopment of exceptional elite sport and corporate facilities. These include a 20,000 capacity stadium for cricket and 50,000 for major concerts, having hosted both global artists Rhianna and Beyoncé in 2016.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Ticketing professional to support the achievement of ticket sales and revenue targets, ensuring the best possible customer journey and service for LCCC Members and other customers in respect of all ticket and membership products and services at Emirates Old Trafford.
- A key role in the implementation of the ticket sales plan across domestic and international cricket and other major events to drive the sales of all ticket products and memberships
- Management of the full time and casual ticket office team and ticketing provider staff, to ensure the team are fully briefed and trained in respect of ticket and membership products
- Develop and maintain a first class customer focused working environment across all roles within the team ensuring the team provides the high level of customer service support for all commercial activities and customer complaints
- Manage the match day ticketing operation in regards to sales, collections, telephone enquiries, customer services and the Members’ Ticketing Point
- Oversee and manage the Club’s ticketing and access control systems, being main point of contact with the ticketing provider’s account manager
- Work closely and pro-actively with the marketing department to ensure accurate communication on all ticket and membership products in relation to domestic and international cricket and other major events
Key to the role
A background in sports or entertainment tickets sales, demonstrating a proven track record for driving ticket sales. Management experience in a ticketing role with the ability to drive your team to achieve targets. Engagement with Members and customers, building relationships.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working in a major ticketing function, with an understanding of a large venue
- Knowledge of ticket sales processes, ticketing system functionality and provision of ticketing services by an agent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and able to articulate with excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel.
Take a look at the Job Description and if you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, LCCC to email@example.com. Shortlisting for interview will be ongoing up until the close date. Early application is advised. Closing date for applications 5th December 2016.