Here are the Terms and Conditions when purchasing tickets from Lancashire County Cricket Club.
1. Lancashire County Cricket Club (LCCC) Ticket & Membership Office will Post out tickets to the users Home address via 2nd class post. However if the tickets have been ordered within 72 hours of the game taking place then the tickets will be available via collection ONLY from the Ticket & Membership Office on match day.
2. Tickets will not be sent out until 5 weeks prior to the date of the match.
3. By purchasing any tickets you have accepted these terms and conditions and are subject to the Ground Regulations of Lancashire County Cricket Club and the England & Wales Cricket Board.
4. Tickets are only valid if presented complete with counterfoil.
5. Tickets purchased are strictly non-transferable and are for the sole use of the purchaser. Tickets may not, under any circumstances, be auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold in any manner and should not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or by any method other than directly by the applicant from LCCC or the ECB. LCCC/ECB reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals or agencies suspected of intending to resell their tickets.
Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. This may include the purchaser or holder of the ticket being refused admission or a cancellation of the booking without notification. Any person seeking to use an invalid ticket in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the event will be considered a trespasser and will, if necessary, be ejected and liable to legal action.
6. If you wish to contact the Ticket & Membership Office about any issues with your order, then please call 0161 282 4040 (Office Hours : Monday to Friday 9:15am to 4:45pm). Please have your Client Reference or Booking Reference ready.
7. Replacement tickets will only be issued up to 48 hours before the match and will be charged at £5 per transaction. These replacement tickets can only be collected from the Ticket and Membership Office on the day of the fixture.
8. Tickets for Juniors Under 16 years of age are only valid if the ticketholder is under 16 on the date of the match for which their ticket is applicable. Under 16’s may be required to provide proof of their age to gain entrance using an Under 16’s ticket.
9. Mandatory Bag Searches - For your safety we intend to search every bag or hamper being brought into the ground. Please ensure you are not carrying anything that is prohibited (see note 10 below). If you are found to be carrying any prohibited item you will be asked to return these to your car or dispose of them outside the ground. We do not have a facility to hold your property. Please be patient when waiting to be searched.
10. Prohibited Items • Alcohol • Glass bottles • Glass drinking vessels • Cans of any description, including soft/fizzy drinks • Fireworks / flares • Flags / banners • Anything that may be construed as a weapon
11. Alcohol Free Stands - The consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Stand A7.
12. No Smoking Policy - Please note that smoking is not allowed in any seats within the stadium. Anyone wishing to smoke will need to go to an uncovered concourse or other open area to the rear of the viewing stands. Smoking is not permitted in any building or in a covered concourse area.
13. Pitch Access - Pitch access is prohibited before, during and after the match. For the safety of the players and for general good order, strict penalties will be applied to anyone contravening this particular rule.
Refund Schemes - click here for the details of the Refund Schemes for our International Matches in 2013.