ere is your guide to Liverpool Cricket Club’s Aigburth ground.
Liverpool Cricket Club
Website: Liverpool Cricket Club website
Lancashire v Nottinghamshire, LV= County Championship, Sun 13-Weds 16 July, 11am start daily
Gates open: 10am
Membership Admission at LV= County Championship outground matches
Traditional & Traditional Plus Membership (inc. Life Members) admitted on production of their Membership card.
Food & Drink
There is a bar inside the pavilion, and Liverpool CC organise a bar and catering unit selling tea, coffee, sandwiches and hot food, located on the Riversdale Road side of the ground.
Scorecards will be available from the spectator entrance gate at the Aigburth Road/Riversdale Road junction and from the KUKRI merchandise tent, priced 80p.
Take 82 or 82E bus (every few minutes) from Liverpool ONE (formerly Paradise Street) bus station or the 82 or 86 bus from Liverpool South Parkway, and ask to alight at Liverpool CC, Aigburth Road (on the opposite side of the road), this will take approx 15 mins.
Bus timetable is available online – click here and then choose route 82 or 86 from the list of buses.
If travellling from Manchester, change at Liverpool South Parkway and take the Southport or Liverpool Central bound train and alight at Aigburth Station.
If travelling from the centre of Liverpool, board the Hunts Cross bound train from Moorfields or Central Station (every 15 mins). Alight at Aigburth Station.
Once at Aigburth, exit the station onto Mersey Road, take a right turn and walk 400 yards to Aigburth Road. Take another right and continue along Aigburth Road for 1/2 mile and Liverpool CC entrance is at the traffic lights (junction with Riversdale Road). (Merseyrail website).
From end of M62
- Turn left onto Queens Drive (A5058 Ring Road)
- Follow A5058 Queens Drive to junction with A562 Menlove Avenue and turn left
- Follow A562 Menlove Avenue to junction with Yewtree Road and turn right
- Go along Yewtree Road, straight ahead on to Booker Avenue/Aigburth Hall Road.
- Go straight ahead on Aigburth Hall Road and at lights go across main Aigburth Road onto Riversdale Road for car park.
Alternative route via Sefton Park
- Follow A5058 Queens Drive to junction with A561 Aigburth Road and turn left
- Follow A561 Aigburth Road to junction with Riversdale Road and turn right
- Liverpool Cricket Club is at the junction of Aigburth Road/Riversdale Road, car park is on Riverside Road
From Liverpool City Centre
- Follow A561 Park Road heading south
- The A561 becomes Aigburth Road
- Liverpool Cricket Club is at the junction of the A561 Aigburth Road/Riversdale Road, turn right for the car park
Parking is available at Riversdale Road on the Liverpoool CC Rugby Club field next to the ground. Parking charges are £5.00 per day, with Lancashire CCC Car Park permit holders admitted free.
Alternative parking (all matches) – Liverpool South Parkway station. It has a large park and ride facility, with parking free to rail users. The journey to Aigburth station is 2 stops away with trains running every 20 minutes. The return fare after 9.30am is £1.95.
Liverpool South Parkway station (satnav postcode L19 5NE) is a short distance south from Aigburth on the B5171 Woolton Road, which can be found off both the A561 Aigburth Road/Garston Way, and the A562 Menlove Avenue.
Liverpool South Parkway website