Emirates Old Trafford Stand Guide
Emirates Old Trafford has undergone a significant re-development in recent years so to help you decide where is the best place for you to sit, here’s our stand-by-stand guide.
If you’re still unsure, call our Ticket & Membership Office on 0161 282 4000 and one of our Customer Services Team will be happy to help.
LCCC Stadium Plan 2015
This is an exclusive reserved area for those cricket-loving Members who want to appreciate the view right behind the bowler’s arm. Unfortunately juniors aged 16 and under are not allowed on the Pavilion Terrace.
STAND A – Cricket lovers and groups
This is a more traditional, cricket lovers’ stand, with views ranging from behind the bowler’s arm to mid-wicket this is the ideal place for groups of cricket fans to enjoy world-class matches.
STAND B – Family Stand
Stand B is our designated family stand, where parents and children can enjoy an exciting day out at the cricket. For 2015, Block B1 will be a designated alcohol-free area, whereas alcohol will be permitted for all other blocks in the lower tier.
Our family packages are available in this area priced at £45 for one adult and one junior (under 16) and £90 for two adults and two juniors(under 16).
Boasting some of the best views in the ground the upper level of B Stand is not for those with vertigo or young children who may struggle with stairs.
On a sunny day though, there’s every chance of a fantastic sunset view from these seats.
STAND C – In the Mix
Close to the home dressing room and our party stand in D, this is the place to feel in the mix. Plus, as an added bonus the players will sign autographs in front of this stand at every match.
Just like the upper tier in B Stand, this area boasts fantastic views across Emirates Old Trafford and beyond towards Manchester City Centre. However, it’s not for those less mobile as there are over 80 stairs to climb.
STAND D – Party Stand
For those who enjoy a few beers with friends in a party atmosphere. Please note, there are no junior U16 concessions in this stand.
STAND E – Members and VIPs
Members and their guests can enjoy exclusive access to block 5 of E Stand, enjoying either covered or uncovered seating with wonderful views of the playing area. Block E1 will also be available for non-members to buy.
Members wishing to sit together will need to buy their tickets at the same time or send their application forms to us in the same envelope. Due to the anticipated heavy demand for tickets, it will not be possible to match applications made or sent separately. The Members’ prices shown in each part of the ground are discounted from the prices offered to non–members.
Please note that Members who buy tickets outside of the Members’ Seating Areas (the Pavilion Terrace & Stand E) will not be able to gain access to the Pavilion during the day, due to issues of potential overcrowding and safety.
How to buy
Online – Buying online is easy and allows you to select the exact seat you wish to sit in – hassle free. Click here to go to our online Ticket Store.
LCCC Members: In order to access the Members’ discount you will need to login using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password – use the appropriate link on the login page and your password will be sent to you.
General Admission: Call 08 444 999 666*
LCCC Members: Call 0161 282 4000. There are no booking fees using this number, however postage & package fees will still apply.
Simply contact us for an application form and return it together with your payment details to Ticket and Membership Office, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0PX. Please take care when completing the form – if there is information missing from your application it may not be processed.
Our Ticket and Membership Office is on hand to answer any queries relating to Membership renewals or International ticket sales.
Phone 0161 282 4000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening times: Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm), Non-Match day Saturday & Sunday (closed), Match day Saturday & Sunday (10am – close of play).
Terms and Conditions
*Calls to 08444 999 666 cost 5p per minute from a BT landline, other networks and mobile will vary.
- All tickets are subject to availability with all applications being processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Booking fees will apply to all ticket sales as follows: £2.00 per ticket sold via our call centre (08444 999 666*) or £1.50 per ticket purchased online. £2.50 postage and packing fee per transaction or £1.20 fee per transaction for print at home tickets.
- Members wishing to sit together will need to send their application forms to us in the same envelope. Due to the anticipated heavy demand for tickets, it will not be possible to match applications sent separately.
- The Members’ prices shown in each part of the ground are discounted from the prices offered to non–members.
- Please note that Members who buy tickets outside of the Members’ Seating Areas (the Pavilion Terrace & Stand E) will not be able to gain access to the Pavilion during the day, due to issues of potential overcrowding and safety.
Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are sold subject to the regulations of Lancashire County Cricket Club and the England and Wales Cricket Board.
- Tickets are only valid if presented complete with counterfoil.
- Tickets purchased are strictly non–transferable and are for the sole use of the purchaser. Tickets may not, under any circumstances, be auctioned, offered for sale or resold in any manner and should not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or by any method other than directly by the applicant from LCCC or the ECB. LCCC/ECB reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals or agencies suspected of intending to resell their tickets.
Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. This may include the purchaser or holder of the ticket being refused admission or a cancellation of the booking without notification.
Any person seeking to use an invalid ticket in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the event will be considered a trespasser and will, if necessary, be ejected and liable to legal action.
Please note that tickets will be posted out no earlier than 6 weeks before the match. Please take care of your tickets as duplicates can only be issued up to 48 hours before the match and a charge will be levied. Any duplicate tickets will be charged at £5 per transaction and must be collected from the Ticket and Membership Office on the day of the fixture. Refunds will only be permitted under the terms of the ECB refund scheme.
Junior U16 tickets are only valid if the ticket holder is under 16 on the date of the match for which their ticket is applicable. Under 16s may be required to provide proof of age to gain entrance.
Alcohol Free Stands
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited in the alcohol-free area of Stand B Lower – Block B1
No Smoking Policy
Please note that smoking, including the smoking of e-cigarettes is not allowed in any seats within the stadium, any building or covered concourses. This includes The Pavilion, Executive Boxes and balconies, Old Trafford Lodge balconies, tunnels and of course, all toilets.
Anyone wishing to smoke will need to go to an uncovered concourse or other open area (i.e. paths surrounding the stadium).
ECB Refund Schemes
Refund policies for both the International T20 and the ODI will be displayed on the back of your ticket and can be found by clicking here.