ere are the Terms and Conditions when purchasing tickets from Lancashire County Cricket Club. For information of the Refund Schemes for our International games click here. For all the information you need to buy tickets and membership click here.
Lancashire County Cricket Club – 2015 Ticket Terms and Conditions & Conditions of Entry
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Lancashire County Cricket Club (the “LCCC”) and its authorised agents and distributors sell, allocate and issue tickets for events (the Tickets”) at Emirates Old Trafford, Blackpool Cricket Ground, Liverpool Cricket Ground and Southport and Birkdale Cricket Ground (the “Venue”) only upon the Ticket terms and conditions and Conditions of Entry (the “Terms”) and where applicable the England & Wales Cricket Board (the “ECB”) terms. By applying for or purchasing or being allocated or transferred Tickets all recipients of Tickets (“the Purchaser”) shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms. For the avoidance of doubt a Purchaser includes a member and sponsor of the LCCC.
2. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and shall not be resold or transferred (save as referred to at clause 3) and shall not be auctioned, offered for sale, or advertised for sale via the internet or elsewhere.
3. If more than one ticket is issued those tickets may be used only by the Purchaser and the person intending to accompany that Purchaser at the Venue. The provision of the ticket to such a person without payment shall not contravene clause 2.
4. Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, company, agent or otherwise than directly by the Purchaser from LCCC or its authorised agent. LCCC reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals or agencies suspected of intending to resell Tickets in breach of the conditions.
5. Tickets obtained in breach of these conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. This may include the Purchaser or holder of the ticket being refused entry or a cancellation of the ticket without notification. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these conditions whether used in order to gain access or remain at the Venue will be a trespasser and will be liable to legal action and subject to ejection.
6. Tickets may not be used as a prize, or as part of a competition, or in any promotional or similar activity without the written consent of LCCC.
7. Tickets may not be included as part of accommodation, food, drink and/or travel packages (the “Package”) unless the Package has been authorised by LCCC.
8. Tickets remain the property of LCCC at all times.
9. Tickets are only valid for entry into the Venue if presented complete with counterfoil.
10. Tickets issued are for the sole use of the Purchaser and if more than one ticket is issued to a Purchaser, the person intending to accompany the Purchaser in accordance with clause 3.
11. If original Tickets are lost, duplicate tickets may be issued to the original Purchaser up to 48 hours before the event at a charge of £5 per ticket. Duplicate tickets can only be collected from the Ticket and Membership Office at the Venue on match day, upon the production of photographic ID and take priority over the originals.
12. The LCCC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events. No refunds will be given accept as follows:
LANCASHIRE HOME MATCHES
NatWest T20 Blast Matches
If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day(s) for which your ticket(s) is valid, including any reserve days, you may claim a full refund of only the match ticket value (less a £1 administration charge) subject to there being fewer than 10 overs played because of adverse weather conditions and no result is achieved.
To claim a refund (less the £1 administration charge) you must send your ticket to: Ticket Office, Dept R2015, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0PX within 28 days of the scheduled completion of the match. If you do not receive your refund within 28 days please contact 0161 282 4000 or e-mail email@example.com
LV= County Championship & Royal London One-Day Cup
If play is restricted or does not take place at the ground on the day(s) for which your ticket(s) is valid, you may claim a further ticket that will admit you to another day’s play in the same competition later in the same season, subject to availability (excluding Royal London One-Day Quarter-Final & Semi-Final matches).
To claim a replacement ticket, you must return your ticket to: Ticket Office, Dept R2015, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0PX within 28 days of the scheduled completion of the match. If you do not receive your replacement within 28 days please contact 0161 282 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
International Fixtures including NatWest International T20 and Royal London One-Day International fixtures
Go to www.ecb.co.uk/refundscheme for full details.
13. Concession tickets for supporters under 16 years of age or over 65 years of age are only valid if the ticketholder is under 16 or over 65 on the date of the match for which the ticket is applicable. Under 16’s or over 65’s may be required to provide proof of their age to gain entrance using a concession ticket.
14. Any person and their property are liable to be searched by authorised personnel on entry to the Venue. Failure to submit to any requested search by authorised personnel will lead to refusal of admission, and/or ejection, and/or exclusion from the Venue.
15. The LCCC reserves the right to change the advertised fixtures without notice and liability where it is necessary to do so and provide you with an alternative seat to that specified on the ticket.
16. If admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
17. The LCCC reserves the right to change the Terms.
18. Tickets are issued subject to the Conditions of Entry.
19. A copy of the Terms are available at www.lccc.co.uk/lccc/terms-conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Any person who enters Emirates Old Trafford, Blackpool Cricket Ground, Liverpool Cricket Ground, or Southport and Birkdale Cricket Ground or the surrounding areas or other property owned or controlled by Lancashire County Cricket Club] (“LCCC”) (the “Ground”) is admitted only on the basis of these conditions and by entering the Grounds has deemed to have accepted these conditions.
2. Entry to the Ground requires a valid ticket, authorised accreditation or pass. All tickets, accreditation and passes are strictly non-transferable. Authorised personnel reserve the right to request that a person produce a valid ticket and photo identification at any time.
3. Admission to the Ground will be denied if a person attempts to gain entry with alcohol. The importation of any alcohol is prohibited for all events. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised areas.
4. Any person who enters the Ground must comply with oral and/or written instructions issued by LCCC Management, Stewards or Police Officers. The LCCC reserves the right to refuse admission, or to eject from the Ground, any person who does not comply with oral and/or written instructions.
5. Any person and their property are liable to be searched by authorised personnel on entry to the Ground and at any other time during the event. Failure to submit to any requested search by authorised personnel will lead to refusal of admission or ejection and may also lead to exclusion from the Ground.
6. The following offences are prohibited and any person committing such an offence may be ejected and excluded from the Grounds:
a. the throwing of any object within, at or towards the field of play, any area adjacent to the field of play or any area in which spectators or other persons are or may be present;
b. the use of foul or abusive language, obscene or indecent gestures or chanting, including threatening, abusive or insulting language directed to a person by reason of their colour, race, sexuality, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins;
c. unauthorised entry upon the field of play and this includes going onto the field of play, or any area adjacent to the field of play to which spectators are not generally admitted;
d. unnecessary noise or annoying or dangerous behaviour likely to cause distress, confusion or nuisance of any kind and/or interrupt play;
e. the climbing onto or into stands, buildings, fences, walls, structures or fittings within the Grounds;
f. the obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits, entrances and stairways;
g. the unauthorised use of promotional, commercial, political and religious printed matter, including but not limited to leaflets, banners, clothing, signs, symbols;
h. unauthorised betting within the Grounds.
7. The following items are prohibited (“Prohibited Items”) within the Grounds: Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ambush marketing, large flags, banners, rattles, fireworks, flares, pyrotechnics, air horns, musical instruments, klaxons, smoke canisters, laser pointers, bottles, glasses, cans, cooking devices, poles, knives, blades and other articles or containers – including any which could or might be used as a weapon – or any other item which in the reasonable opinion of the LCCC could be used as a weapon or cause nuisance to others.
8. If a person is found with a Prohibited Item, this item will be confiscated by authorised personnel and the person may be ejected from the Grounds or refused entry into the Grounds. The item will be disposed of without compensation if the party declines to return the item to a safe place.
9. SMOKING (including any form of electronic cigarette) is NOT PERMITTED except within designated areas and any person found smoking outside of a designated area may be ejected from the Grounds.
10. Any person within the Grounds or attempting to gain access to the Grounds who is, or appears to be under the influence of drink or drugs may be ejected from the Grounds or refused entry into the Grounds.
11. The use of photographic or recording equipment of any kind must not inconvenience any person. With the exception of persons authorised by LCCC, the taking of picture or sound recordings, or the transmitting of any audio, visual or any information or data in relation to an event by whatever means for commercial sale or use is strictly prohibited. Audio-visual equipment may be confiscated by authorised personnel if commercial use or sale is suspected. The LCCC owns all intellectual property rights in material taken or recorded in the Grounds, and copyright and moral rights in any unauthorised recording or transmissions is assigned to the LCCC.
12. The use of portable technology including mobile phones, tablets, computers and radios in contravention of UK Criminal or Civil Law, the rules and regulations of the International Cricket Council (ICC) or the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) is strictly prohibited.
13. Filming, photography and broadcasting takes place during events at the Grounds. All persons at the Grounds give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness and voice in connection with the production, exploitation and advertising of the event without compensation or credit, throughout the world.
14. Ambush marketing is prohibited. No person unless authorised by the LCCC is permitted to distribute or offer for sale any newspaper, food, drink, merchandise, ticket or any other article. No person can conduct a charitable collection unless authorised by the LCCC.
15. The LCCC reserves the right to close bars at any time and restrict the sale of alcohol within the Ground.
16. The removal of shirts or any clothing likely to cause offence is not permitted and may result in ejection from the Grounds. Bare torsos are not permitted in Member areas.
17. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the LCCC will be prosecuted.
18. No animals other than assistance dogs, Police dogs and Police horses are allowed to enter the Ground.
19. The LCCC reserves the right to fine and/or bring legal action and/or eject or cause to be ejected any person who, within the Ground, is considered by the LCCC or it’s agents, in their absolute discretion, to be or to have been behaving in a manner likely to:
i. bring the LCCC or game into disrepute; or
ii. interfere with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other persons; or
iii. impede in any way the activities of the LCCC including the progress or conduct of any match; or
iv. be in breach of any one or more of the Ticket terms and conditions or Conditions of Entry.
20. The LCCC may, in its absolute discretion, bar from entry to the Ground, for any period, any person who has been refused entry, ejected or prosecuted for breach of Ticket terms and conditions or these conditions and may take such steps as they consider necessary or desirable for the implementation of the said bar.
21. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within that area of the Ground designated “Members only” without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the Ground.
22. No vehicles, other than emergency vehicles, shall be parked in any part of the Ground other than on designated parking bays and with the appropriate authority. The LCCC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to remove any vehicle parked in contravention of this regulation. The vehicle owner will be liable for all costs incurred by the LCCC in removing the vehicle and the LCCC may retain possession of the vehicle until such costs are recovered.
23. The LCCC reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to amend the Conditions of Entry from time to time.
24. The LCCC reserves the right to make alterations to the published event programme where reasonably necessary. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place.
25. The LCCC, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to including of or to any vehicle or its contents in any car park or to any person or their belongings who enters the Grounds caused by the LCCC or its servants or agents, in circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the LCCC or its servants or agents; or in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of legal duty of care owed by the LCCC, its servants or agents) or to the extent that any increase in loss or damage results from breach by the person of any of the ticket terms and conditions or these conditions of entry. The LCCC will be not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of a person’s personal belongings, other than caused as a result of its negligence or other breach of statutory duty. A person enters the Grounds at their own risk.
Mr Daniel Gidney
Lancashire County Cricket Club Limited
If you cannot find what you are looking for, or if you have a ticketing or general enquiry, please complete the Contact Us form at the below.