Full details of the Development Association Rules & Regulations
- All members and agents must be aged 16 years or over.
- All members will receive ten lottery numbers and four jackpot numbers for every £1 subscribed. Players may purchase more than one entry.
- All numbers will be entered into the draw on receipt of that week’s subscription.
- No claim is necessary as all winners will be notified. The winners will be published on a weekly result sheet and available to download on the Club website www.lccc.co.uk
- Prizes for the Lancashire Line Weekly Draw are displayed on Club website. There are no alternatives to any prizes and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Development Association reserves the right to use winners' names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g Mrs Smith, any street, any town.
- All monies received from the lottery will go towards the development of cricket and the support of Lancashire County Cricket Club.
- The Development Association is registered with the Gambling Commission – Operating Licence No:5180
Any member of the lottery who wishes to make a complaint should firstly speak to their agent/collector. If the matter is not resolved then the member should contact the Lottery Office and speak to a member of staff or if necessary the Promotions Manager. We hope that any complaints can be resolved, however if this is not possible then the Lotteries Council can be used as a third party arbitrator.