Hours between 7am & 11pm (may vary) including weekends. £7.42 per hour
Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. Maximising the opportunities of our new £45m re-developed stadium and conference and events facilities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and experienced individuals to come and join our existing guest services team on a casual basis, hours worked each week will vary in duration and volume to suit the needs of the business.
The Guest Services team are the first people visitors to the Club come into contact with and as such play a key role in ensuring that all visitors receive an excellent customer service experience.
As part of this team, you will work at any one of our Reception points, these being the Lodge Hotel, the Pavilion (main reception), The Point and the Player & Media Building. Full training will be given to ensure you have all the skills to offer an exceptional service at any of the reception points.
Essential requirements for these positions are:
- Previous reception experience is essential from either a professional, customer service or hotel background.
- Total commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of grooming.
- Numerate with a competent level of IT skills
- Flexible with working arrangements, able to work both day, night and weekends if required.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities to enhance our existing team then please send your CV with full details of your relevant experience, and your availability for flexible shift work to Clare Jones firstname.lastname@example.org.