Permanent, Full Time Salary commensurate with experience
Emirates Old Trafford is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation which is developing a reputation as a world class cricketing and entertainment venue. We are focused on continuing to provide the highest standards of excellence at all levels of cricket from ‘playground to Test arena’, proudly being the home of one of the most famous County Cricket Clubs.
Of equal importance is the venue’s position as one of the top conference and events venues in the UK, with the 1000 capacity flagship facility, The Point, linked to the re-developed stunning Pavilion, creating a combination of a unique conference facility in the UK events marketplace.
This is an important and exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager, who will lead the planning and delivery of the Club’s Marketing Strategy for both Cricket and Venue, managing the marketing team to ensure success.
As Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for the marketing of a multi-faceted business operating in a high-profile sporting environment.
Key to the role is the protection and continued development of the LCCC and Emirates Old Trafford brands, working closely with the growing sales team to ensure that matchday sales packages and attendances at both domestic and international cricket matches hosted at the stadium continue to increase to targeted levels.
To be successful in this role you must be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Experience of successful brand marketing, ideally either with a large venue and or sporting organisation
- Brand or product development
- Develop, own, deliver a strategic marketing plan
- Deliver set targets
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Commercially-minded approach, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, demonstrating attention for detail and delivering results.
- Strong organisational skills, allied with excellent project management skills/experience.
Take a look at the Job Description and if you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, to email@example.com
Lancashire County Cricket Club is an equal opportunities employer