Hours between 6am & 11pm (may vary) including weekends. £6.39 per hour
Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. Maximising the opportunities of our new £45m re-developed stadium and conference and events facilities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and experienced individals to come and join our existing cleaning services team on a casual basis, hours worked each week will vary in duration and volume to suit the needs of the business. There would also be a requirement to be available to undertake cloakroom duties at events held in The Point, with finish times of up to 1.00am.
As part of this team, you will be required to work in any of our buildings. Full training will be given to ensure you have all the skills to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required.
Essential requirements for these positions are:
- Previous cleaning experience is essential from either an industrial/office background or hotel housekeeping background
- Total commitment to delivering a high level of cleanliness and hygiene
- Show initiative and self motivation
- Able to meet deadlines and targets
- Flexible with working times, able to work both day, night and weekends
If you feel you have the skills and qualities to enhance our existing team then please send your CV with full details of your relevant experience and your availablity for flexible shift work to Human Resources Dept, firstname.lastname@example.org or HR at LCCC, Talbot Road, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX