The 2011 Lancashire Cricket Year Book is now available
The Year Book is the most comprehensive guide to Lancashire CCC, with special features, profiles and an extensive record section.
Features in this year’s 288-page edition include:-
• Career details of Lancashire’s 2011 squad
• Glen Chapple – Profile of Lancashire's Player of the Year
• Great action photography from 2010
• A comprehensive review of the 2010 season; 1stXI match reports, scorecards, averages and tables
• Andrew Flintoff – a career tribute to 'Freddie'
• 2ndXI Championship match reports - and scorecards, averages and tables from all 2ndXI games
• 2010 Old Trafford Test Match & One-Day International reports
• Tales From the Tests – England v Pakistan, and a controversial ending at Lord’s
• Four days in a long season – Paul Edwards enjoys the Old Trafford Roses Match
• John Sullivan & Ken Grieves – Malcolm Lorimer pays tribute to two Lancashire favourites
• Jack Ikin – Alan West on a Lancashire hero
• The 1893 Roses Match – this early encounter with Yorkshire has one of the most dramatic finishes
• Lancashire’s Footballing Cricketers – Ken Grime looks back at the dual sporting success of those cricketers to excelled at both codes
• Lancashire in 1911 & 1961
• 120 pages in colour
• Comprehensive records section for Lancashire’s first-class, one-day & Twenty20 cricket
Price £17.00 inc p&p
LCCC Member’s Price £14.50 (inc p&p) (please quote your Membership number shown on your Membership card).
Available by post from: Lancashire County Cricket Club, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0PX, or phone 0161 282 4040