Here are details of our official Club Partner packages for 2012
As an official club partner your company would be able to benefit from the vast PR and Marketing opportunities Lancashire County Cricket Club are able to access. You would be joining forces with not only LCCC but other prestigious companies who have chosen to partner their businesses with us.
The possibilities for a Club Partner are endless and we will endeavour to tailor a Partnership package that will best suit the aims and goals of you company.
Have your company benefit from some of the following as an Official Club Partner:-
• Branding/Advertising sites with in Old Trafford Stadium. (On view to over 350,000+ people in 2010).
• Branding and advertising on match day programmes and replay screen throughout the 2012 season.
• Full feature in the Lancashire Club magazine Lancashire Spin, distributed to members 3 times a year.
• Opportunity for piggy back mailing to databases.
• Opportunity for email newsletter mailing to databases
• Direct links/advertising on LCCC website.
• Opportunity for Match/Ground sampling during 2012 Season
• Player participation in Company ventures i.e. press releases etc.
• International/Domestic and Concert hospitality.
If you have a specific date or event you wish to promote and are searching for an innovative way to promote your company then sponsoring a specific game may provide the ideal opportunity. For those matches that would be covered by television the media value as well as the exposure generated in and around the ground is likely to be many times the cost of sponsorship.
Prices for sponsorship vary in accordance to each individual companies needs and we are happy to work with any company who wish to tailor any possible package from the vast number of opportunities available.
This is great for the individual cricket lover or for a company who wishes to make their experience a little more special for all involved.
Have your chance to follow in the footsteps of the legends of the game and walk on the famous Old Trafford pitch, be present on the square when the toss is made and have your guest meet the captains and players.